Formed in 1992, Breeze is an independent, family-owned company.
We are experts in the specification and supply of professional cleaning products to meet the needs of the leisure sector,
Independent specialist consultancy
We have focused our efforts as specialist consultants to the leisure industry and over the years have grown within the industry, delivering comprehensive, tried and tested consultancy and janitorial supply services nationwide.
We are the nominated suppliers to a number of private management companies, such as Bromley MyTime and Parkwood Leisure, as well as many councils across the country.
Unrivalled customer support
With our wealth of experience in this sector, we can offer our services nationally and, along with our approved manufacturers, can supply an unrivalled level of support, including:
- On site evaluation reports
- Recommendations, based on sound experience of the leisure environment
- Staff certification
- Free on loan dispensers
- Installation package for quick and easy system set up
- Personalised digital colour coordinated cleaning schedules and charts
- Safety data C.O.S.H.H/Chip information, downloadable from this site and on CD.
We do not sacrifice quality for price
Our policy of not sacrificing quality for price across the board sets us apart from the numerous traditional janitorial houses.
When our products are used in conjunction with the systems that we offer, we know that they will help to maintain the appearance of the site at the best possible standards – and also achieve substantial savings.
Our promise to you
Our commitment to provide all our customers with the best possible solutions for their individual requirements is second to none.
We offer a carefully chosen range of products that we have tested on site and know provide the best value available.
We also provide comprehensive janitorial solutions for single or multiple sites across the country.
Our product range
We are adding new products to our website daily. If you cannot find the product you are looking, please contact us.
If we do not have that specific product, we will be able to recommend an approved alternative.
Our commitment to each customer is to:
- Reduce the number of chemicals used
- Introduce more effective chemicals to improve results and save on labour costs
- Improve the quality of products
- Provide each centre with a personalised colour cleaning chart and in depth on site training when required
- Simplify and minimise COSHH/CHIP information and supply all details for your convenience
- Provide a stock control system to reduce shelf stocks
- Introduce systems designed to make financial savings on consumables and reduce the number of duplicated ranges purchased
- Make recommendations on machinery and equipment that would benefit the site
- Assist with setting up machinery service contracts where required
- Introduce dispensers to enhance the facility as well as minimising change frequency
- Advise on any problems and act on your behalf to bring in the best solutions
- Suggest each site manager reviews any ongoing washroom contracts they may have and in consultation with ourselves as their value and viability
We will be very glad to discuss any aspect of our service with you. Please contact us or call us on 01622 871200 to see what we can do for your leisure facility and your budget.
We look forward to working with you.